Realizing the importance to explore latest research advancements in Hypertension treatment, Cardiology Conference series is organizing the 2nd International Conference on Hypertension & Healthcare, which is scheduled to be held during September 11-13, 2017 at beautiful city Amsterdam which has no shortage of beautiful landscapes and unique sites for travelers to explore. From coast to coast, the country is home to vibrant and culturally rich cities, along with incredible natural wonders. The meet is expected to provide great scope for interaction of professionals including in addition to medical & clinical experts and top-level cardiologists, professors and scientists from around the globe, on a single platform.
This conference has been designed in collaboration with Canadian Nutrition Society, Arrhythmia Alliance, National Association for Diabetes Care, Russian Society of Hypertension, Scandinavian Society for Atherosclerosis Research, Argentinian Society of Hypertension, Latin American Society of Hypertension, Asian Pacific Society of Hypertension, Bosnia & Herzegovina Society of Hypertension & Pakistan Hypertension League to spread the awareness about challenges in this field and how to prevent and manage hypertension.
Hypertension 2017 will delight the huge gathering with a cordial theme of “New insights in diagnosis and management for hypertension” and anticipates the presence of renowned speakers including doctors, professors, scientists, research fellows, students, business professionals and many more from leading universities, companies and medical research institutions, hospitals sharing their novel researches in the arena of Cardiology, Medicine and Healthcare.
Major tracks summoned for the discussion include Hypertension & Stroke, Renal Hypertension, Pulmonary Hypertension, Gestational Hypertension, Pediatric Hypertension, Obesity, Hypertension Epidemiology, Diagnosis and Pathophysiology, Causative factors and risk assessment, Pharmacologic and other treatments, Nursing Management and Clinical Case Reports.
Prominent speakers at the event:
• Peter de Leeuw, Maastricht University Medical Center, Netherlands
• Pieter Doevendans, University Medical Center Utrecht, Netherlands
• Hossein Tabriziani, Loma Linda University, USA
• Stamatios Lerakis, Emory Heart and Vascular Center, USA
• Jose Antonio F. Ramires, University of São Paulo, Brazil
• Louis Peeters, Utrecht University, Netherlands
• Hans Duvekot, Erasmus University, Netherlands
• Marc Spaanderman, Maastricht University, Netherlands
• Valéria Paula S. Fazan, University of São Paulo, Brazil
• Sokolovic Sekib, University Clinical Center Sarajevo and Medical, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Few speaker opportunities left, for more details and submission of abstract please click on the following link: http://hypertension.conferenceseries.com/abstract-submission.php
Hypertension 2017 runs a comprehensive programme, offering delegates:
• cutting-edge clinical education
• CPD & CME credits, helping delegates to prepare for revalidation
• opportunities to network
• Updated skills and knowledge.
Receive CME credits while enjoying you in one of the Europe's most vibrant and exciting city Amsterdam, full of attractions and activities for the entire family!
For more details on Hypertension 2017, please visit: http://hypertension.conferenceseries.com/
For further details contact
Email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org