Oxford Global is proud to present the 3rd Annual Inhalation & Respiratory Drug Delivery Congress taking place on 8–9 May 2018 in London, UK. This exciting conference showcases world-class speakers discussing the latest trends in inhaled devices and respiratory therapeutics.
Following on from the success of the 2017 event, the 2018 congress features over 20 presentations on the inhalation and respiratory marketplace. Across the two days, senior industry experts present new trends in aerosol science and the future directions of inhalation drug delivery research. Further discussion focusses on the challenges of bringing respiratory products to market. The agenda also features key case studies on the latest trends in product design, including smart inhalers.
Key Speakers Include:
• Alison Moore, Clinical Development Director, GlaxoSmithKline
• Holger Memmesheimer, Head of Quality Chemical Production (Former Head of Respiratory Drug Delivery), Boehringer Ingelheim
• Ben Forbes, Professor, King’s College London
• Leslie Yeo, Professor & Australian Research Council Future Fellow, RMIT University
• Richard Costello, Associate Professor, Medicine, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
The two-day congress offers an interactive platform for high level scientific and business discussions, ensuring valuable networking and interactive sessions. It is co-located with the 4th Annual Formulation & Drug Delivery Congress, which features over 40 presentations on small and large molecule drug formulation & delivery. These events will bring together over 300 senior industry experts and key opinion leaders in drug delivery.
View the Agenda here: http://bit.ly/2BepVvV
Free Pre-Congress Live Webinar
Point Targeting in the Lungs using Inhaled Magnetic Aerosols
Register for free: http://bit.ly/2yWyBo2
Can’t make the date? Still register and a copy of the webinar recording will be sent to you.
For further information about the programme and registration fees please contact email@example.com