4th International Conference on
October 5-7, 2018 – Mandelieu, France
Chairs: Kenneth C. Anderson, Maria Victoria Mateos, Philippe Moreau
This meeting aims to bring to the forefront the latest data and information in the field of Multiple Myeloma, providing a unique opportunity for world class leaders in the field to debate vital and contentious issues in Myeloma. This thought-provoking academic dialogue will address the most challenging current biology, clinical and therapeutic questions.
The unique format of the program provides ample time for discussion following each lecture.
Conference and Educational Objectives:
Upon completion of this CME activity, participants should be able to:
– Update on the pathophysiology of myeloma, and new diagnosis criteria
– Treatment of young myeloma patients
– Treatment of elderly and frail myeloma patients
– Role of novel drugs under development
The program will include:
– Plenary Sessions
– Roundtable Discussions
– Short communications
– Simultaneous Meet the Expert Sessions
– Poster Sessions
ABSTRACTS: Deadline for abstracts for a poster presentation or a brief oral communication: July 15th, 2018
Please click here to submit your abstract: https://esh.confex.com/esh/4icmm/gs/papers/index.cgi
Please register before submitting an abstract.
– Your abstract has to be structured (eg Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions).
– Maximum number of words: 400.
– You abstract will be submitted to peer review.