Join Oxford Global for the 14th Annual Biomarkers Congress on 21st – 22nd February 2019 in Manchester, UK.
View Agenda https://bit.ly/2v4APod
Join over 350 attendees representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions working in the biomarker space across multiple therapeutic areas, such as immuno-oncology, neuroscience and cardiology for more than 55 presentations, workshops, round-table and panel discussions focused on the key opportunities and challenges in biomarker research, from precision medicine and companion diagnostics through to digital biomarkers and clinical trials.
Featuring the following interactive streams:
• Biomarkers in Drug Discovery & Development – Therapeutic Areas: Autoimmune, Immuno-Oncology, Neuroscience, Oncology
• Biomarkers in Drug Discovery & Development – Therapeutic Areas: Cardiovascular, Rheumatology, Respiratory, Rare Diseases, Infectious Disease
• Precision Medicine, Companion Diagnostics & Molecular Diagnostic Development
• Innovations in Biomarker Research: Assay Development, Imaging, Data Integration Methods & Bioinformatics
• Biomarkers in Clinical Development & Clinical Trials
• Genomic Biomarkers in Clinical Development & Clinical Trials
• Biomarkers for Early Detection and Prognosis
• Digital Biomarkers – Biosensors, Wearables and Clinical Utility
For further information regarding prices and possible discounts, please contact Angela Fernandez Saez on email@example.com or call +44 (0)1865 248 455.